- Approving a drought contingency plan or risk federal intervention.
- Fixing state tax return forms to comply with federal law, otherwise Arizonans stand to pay $170 million more.
- Continuing the #RedForEd education promised teacher raises increases in funding.
- Shore up the state's charter schools - of which a study shows more than 100 risk closure.
- Reform the state's criminal justice system and sentencing.
- Legalize marijuana and CBD oils.
- Put more state resources toward the border and immigration.
- Continue to bolster the state's finances; add to the state's budget surplus.
- Remove the new $32-a-vehicle MVD registration fee to fund the state Highway Patrol.
- Further fix the state retirement system for police and fire (PSPRS)
More News Headlines