Knowing that North Korea and the US continue to spar, including the possibility that North Korea could test a nuclear weapon over the Pacific Ocean in response to US President Donald Trump's threats of military action, how concerned are you?
- I am worried something will happen, but not nuclear war. Ultimately, North Korea believes no one will use nukes against them. 12%
- I am moderately fearful. You never know what North Korea will do. 31%
- I am VERY concerned! Neither Kim Jong Un nor Donald Trump seems to want to back down; we're looking at war here! 29%
- I care more about the latest attempt to repeal and replace Obamacare. 28%
528 total votes
See past polls
The hack of credit reporting company Equifax has exposed half of Americans to potential identity theft / crimes. How seriously are you taking this?
- I called right away and I am not part of it - not worried 7%
- It says my info was involved - I'll continue to monitor it, but what can you do? 17%
- I'm exposed and am worried - I plan to do regular checks from now on 17%
- Whether they say I am part of it or not, this is bad - I am going to take extreme measures 19%
- I don't trust any of this; what happens is out of my control 40%
266 total votes
See past polls
Your 'check engine' light has been on for a week. What do you do?
- What 'check engine' light? 4%
- Take the car to a mechanic 64%
- Fix it myself / replace parts until the light goes out 15%
- Unplug light 5%
- Buy a new car 13%
478 total votes