Would you support the use of nuclear weapons against civilians to force a nation to surrender, or should nuclear weapons never be used in that way again?
- Yes. If a nuclear weapon would take less lives overall and save the lives of U.S. military personnel. 37%
- No. Nuclear weapons should only be used as a defensive weapon or as a deterrent. 19%
- No. They should never be used again. 44%
710 total votes
See past polls
Do you approve of the Boy Scouts of America adding a program for girls next year?
- Yes 15%
- No 80%
- No opinion 5%
963 total votes
See past polls
A developer hopes to build 3,850 homes near the Peavine Trail, just north of the Granite Dells and close to the iconic Point of Rocks. How do you feel about this?
- It's private property, the owners should be able to do what they want (within city codes). 12%
- I have no objection to developing that area per se, but growth overall is getting out of hand. That and other developments in the northern part of Prescott will change the nature of town and impact our quality of life. 10%
- This is a travesty. The Granite Dells are the heart of the community, and a subdivision in that area should not be allowed. The city should buy the property and keep it forever as it is now. 58%
- I'm not crazy about the idea of homes along the Peavine Trail, but support property rights. The developer should do everything possible to make the journey down the trail as organic as possible, and avoid putting up walls or homes too close to the trail. 20%
1232 total votes