Some local businesses ask employees to wear clothing that covers tattoos, and remove body piercings and ear-stretching jewelry. As a customer, how do you feel about body art showing on service employees?
- Body art is OK with me. People should have freedom of expression, even at work. 15%
- It depends on which part of the body. It disturbs me when it's on the neck or face. 9%
- It depends on the service I am receiving. At a bar or restaurant it's fine. At the bank or hospital I don't want to see it. 17%
- I don't like to see tattoos and piercings on people serving me. I think they carry a negative connotation. 52%
- It depends on the tattoo - tasteful versus skulls, etc. 6%
1166 total votes