The City of Kingman is considering an ordinance that would make the display or performance of any wild and exotic animal for commercial purpose illegal within city limits. Do you agree that animal acts, such as circus elephants, should be banned?
- Yes, cities should ban circus-style animal acts 46%
- No, animal acts are a legitimate form of entertainment 14%
- It depends on the act and how the animals are treated 39%
- I am undecided 2%
591 total votes
See past polls
Some local businesses ask employees to wear clothing that covers tattoos, and remove body piercings and ear-stretching jewelry. As a customer, how do you feel about body art showing on service employees?
- Body art is OK with me. People should have freedom of expression, even at work. 15%
- It depends on which part of the body. It disturbs me when it's on the neck or face. 9%
- It depends on the service I am receiving. At a bar or restaurant it's fine. At the bank or hospital I don't want to see it. 17%
- I don't like to see tattoos and piercings on people serving me. I think they carry a negative connotation. 52%
- It depends on the tattoo - tasteful versus skulls, etc. 6%
1166 total votes