Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
Thu, July 18
Photo detail

Firefighter crews mop up a house fire on Judy Ave. in Chino Valley early Wednesday morning, June 5. (Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority/Courtesy)

Contact

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo
Home lost, three cats dead in Chino Valley house fire
Fire caused by occupant burning weeds in yard with propane torch

A Chino Valley home is considered a total loss and three cats are dead after a structure fire early Wednesday morning, June 5.

By Max Efrein June 5, 2019