Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
Mon, July 06
Photo detail

A Central Arizona Fire and Medical Authority fire engine responds to a home in Dewey where a fire was started due to a propane heater Monday, Dec. 2, 2019. (CAFMA/Courtesy)

Report a Typo Contact

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo
Propane heater starts house fire in Dewey
A cautionary tale as winter sets in

Firefighters were fortunately able to extinguish a Dewey home fire before anyone was injured or irreparable damage was done to the building Monday night, Dec. 2.

By Max Efrein December 3, 2019
Event Calendar
Event Calendar link
Submit Event