The Daily Courier Logo
Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
2:57 PM Thu, Oct. 18th

Photo detail

Firefighters attempt to save a home along Coyote Springs Road in Prescott Valley Thursday afternoon, Feb. 22. The fire was accidentally started by a plumber sweating copper pipes in the home’s kitchen area. (Max Efrein/Courier)

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Plumber accidentally started house fire in Coyote Springs

Family made it out safely

A family’s home in the Coyote Springs area of Prescott Valley received heavy damage from a fire Thursday afternoon, Feb. 22.