Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
Mon, May 20
Photo detail

During World War II the Germans used Colditz Castle as a prisoner-of-war camp.

Contact

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

On the crest of a tall ridge in the German town of Colditz stands a Renaissance castle.

By Richard Haddad, WNI May 9, 2017