Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
Wed, Jan. 19
Photo detail

Prescott and Central Arizona fire fighters prepare to enter a potential hazmat scene in the laundry area of the Hotel St. Michael in downtown Prescott Tuesday morning.

Donate Report a Typo Contact

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

PRESCOTT – A hazardous chemical exposure in the laundry room of the Hotel St. Michael Tuesday morning, June 7, sent one man to the hospital, according to Prescott Fire Division Chief Don Devendorf.

By The Daily Courier June 7, 2016
Event Calendar
Event Calendar link
Submit Event