November 10, 2013
Matt Hinshaw/The Daily CourierGreg Raskin, owner of Raskin’s Jewelers in downtown Prescott, and his father, Lynn, display historic photos of their Phoenix locations in 1946 and 1951. Lynn expanded to Prescott by opening the first shop here on Goodwin Street in 1963. Raskin’s current location is 110 W. Gurley St.
Stories this photo appears in:
PRESCOTT - Lynn Raskin worked in his father's jewelry store in downtown Phoenix since he attended high school, and moved to Prescott in 1963 to open the second Raskin's Jewelers.