The Daily Courier Logo
Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
12:24 PM Tue, Nov. 20th

Photo detail

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Protect yourself from dangers of carbon monoxide

A Prescott family escaped certain tragedy this past week when carbon monoxide crept into their home.Suspecting she had the flu, the mother went to Yavapai Regional Medical Center, where hospital staff determined she was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning and called the Prescott Fire Department to check on the woman's home. Firefighters found low oxygen readings in the home and saw signs of carbon monoxide poisoning in all five family members.