The Daily Courier Logo
Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
6:47 PM Fri, Oct. 19th

Photo detail

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Editorial: Stay warm, but alert for potential danger

A Prescott family escaped certain tragedy this past week when carbon monoxide crept into their home.Suspecting she had the flu, the mother went to Yavapai Regional Medical Center, where hospital staff determined she was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning and called the Prescott Fire Department to check on the woman's home.