Some things look worse over time — bread, milk, my hairline. Other things get better — wine, cheese, Tom Brady.
In the emergency room and on the battlefield it’s easy to appreciate the wisdom of a triage system: Those with the greatest need are helped first.
To hear Babe Ruth tell his story, he was the best shirt maker that the St. Mary’s Industrial School for Boys ever had.
You probably won’t be interested in this book unless you are educators (K-16) or parents of either young children, high school youngsters or college students, or grandparents of any of these, or know folks who are in any of these categories.
I read with interest the article on coyote hunts or control and the opposition to them from local citizens.
What got into Lindsey Graham?
I have found this to be an interesting week — the condemnation by many community and political leaders of Rep. David Stringer’s remarks, Humboldt schools banning him from the HUSD campuses, and the NAACP reportedly boycotting Prescott as a result.
This morning Google told me that it would not allow my YouTube video “Socialism Leads to Violence” to be viewed by young people.
As I’ve indicated in previous columns, even though I’m beyond the career selection stage of my life, I continue to think about professions I would have – and would not have -- wanted to take on.
This column could upset people across the state, all the way to the governor’s office, but its message must be delivered:
Good grief! With everything in everyday American life politicized, count on someone, somewhere, being offended by something, anything - even classic Christmas TV specials.
Does your workplace have a tradition of employees giving a Christmas gift (er, holiday gift ... um, scrupulously secular seasonal transfer of goods) to the boss?
Few Americans have lived such a blessed life as George H.W. Bush.
I was one of the first to speak out against Twitter. In fact, I was one of the first to speak out against a lot of things.
John E. Jones III doesn’t look or sound much like a rebel. Like a lot of federal judges, he’s given to sober suits, long pauses, and thoughtful and deliberative sentences.
Two teen-centered programs recently collaborated to conduct a conference on a topic as important to adults as to their young constituents.
As my first full year as mayor comes to a close and I look back at what has occurred in our great city, I am amazed.
The Friends of the Prescott Airport is a group of local citizens who want to inform and encourage the public in the Quad-Cities to utilize the Prescott Regional Airport and to see the potential of the Prescott Airport (PRC) to serve our community now and into the future.
• CITY HALL — The story about officials with the City of Prescott reimagining the city’s vision, possibly including a new city hall, was interesting — especially considering the changes.
E-cigarettes let people get a hit of nicotine without burning tobacco.
Hi, I’m Kyle Hon. I’m a 10-year-old boy. I’m just a regular-looking kid on the outside, but I was born with high functioning autism.
I didn’t realize it at the time, but I began wishing my life away at an early age.
NASA’s InSight lander descended onto Mars on Monday, ending a trip of 301,223,981 miles that saw it reach a top speed of 6,200 miles per hour.
Prescott continues to move toward annexing the area of the Granite Dells considered for development, and key negotiations are happening out of sight.
Much like small-town doctors years ago, he isn’t paid by a third-party insurance firm. He’s paid by me, directly, at a reasonable $115 monthly.
- Explosion reported on Lakeshore Drive in Prescott Valley
- Man found dead in Prescott Valley home
- No injuries reported after possible explosion on Lakeshore Drive in Prescott Valley
- Family watched man battle for sobriety before he was found dead in Prescott Valley home
- Need2Know: Native Grill closes; new pet grooming business opens in Dewey; Maverik in Dewey remodeling
- Arizona couple drives to Wyoming with kids in trunk so dogs could stay in back seat
- 2 city officials call for Stringer’s resignation
- Cottonwood detective faces kidnapping, assault, domestic violence charges
- K9 finds one pound of meth in vehicle driving through Mayer
- Obituary: Jason David Scherer
- Police: 19-year-old PV men died of accidental overdose involving fentanyl
- Gunner Bundrick’s family releases heartfelt statement about 19-year-old’s death
- Why are flags at half-staff today, Nov. 28, 2018
- PANT takes down more suspected fentanyl dealers
- Why are flags at half-staff today, Nov. 30, 2018
- 1 wallaby dies, 1 injured in Heritage Park Zoo fire
- PANT makes arrests involving alleged use, sale of fentanyl
- Fatal motorcycle accident on Highway 69
- Identity released of man killed in motorcycle accident Friday
- Need2Know: 2nd layoff at RESA; Circle K nearly complete; Whiskey Row building sells; Rickety Cricket now full-fledged bar; Christmas Store opens in PV