ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Paul Manafort lied to keep himself flush with cash and later to maintain his luxurious lifestyle when his income dropped off, prosecutors told jurors Wednesday in closing arguments at the former Trump campaign chairman’s financial fraud trial. Jurors will begin deliberations Thursday.
A priest raped a 7-year-old girl while he was visiting her in the hospital after she'd had her tonsils removed. Another priest forced a 9-year-old boy into having oral sex, then rinsed out the boy's mouth with holy water.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Paul Manafort’s defense rested its case Tuesday without calling any witnesses in the former Trump campaign chairman’s tax evasion and bank fraud trial. Manafort himself chose not to testify.
WASHINGTON — The Environmental Protection Agency privately challenged the Trump administration's rationale for freezing Obama-era mileage standards, saying the proposal would actually increase U.S. highway deaths.
NEW YORK — Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman declared Tuesday that she "will not be silenced" by President Donald Trump, remaining defiant as her public feud with her former boss appeared set to shift from a war of words to a possible legal battle.
A bridge on a main highway linking Italy with France collapsed Tuesday in the Italian port city of Genoa during a sudden, violent storm, sending vehicles plunging 90 meters (nearly 300 feet) into a heap of rubble below.
A Utah man flew a small plane into his own house early Monday just hours after he had been arrested for assaulting his wife in a nearby canyon where the couple went to talk over their problems, authorities said.
Yosemite National Park's reopening can't come soon enough for Douglas Shaw.
Judge Sarah Backus set a $20,000 bond for each defendant and ordered that the two men and three women wear ankle monitors, have weekly contact with their attorneys, not consume alcohol and have no firearms.
London's Metropolitan Police say that they are treating the crash outside of Parliament as a terrorist incident.
The Defense Department must improve the way it responds to child-on-child sexual assault at military bases in the U.S. and abroad as part of a sweeping new law President Donald Trump signed Monday.
He cracked jokes, complimented the professional demeanor of an air traffic controller and apologized for making a fuss.
Lauren Woeher wonders if her 16-month-old daughter has been harmed by tap water contaminated with toxic industrial compounds used in products like nonstick cookware, carpets and fast-food wrappers.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. — Former presidential adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman said Sunday she secretly recorded conversations she had in the White House, including her firing by chief of staff John Kelly in the high-security Situation Room
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. — Embarking on a mission that scientists have been dreaming of since the Sputnik era, a NASA spacecraft hurtled Sunday toward the sun on a quest to unlock some of its mysteries by getting closer than any object sent before.
SACRAMENTO, Calif. — A Los Angeles-based health care nonprofit known for funding controversial ballot measures is waging an expensive battle with the real estate industry over rent control in California.
The parents and spouses of the Florida high school massacre’s victims called for the ouster of their county’s school board, saying the members haven’t done enough to bolster security before students return to class this week.
The spa and beauty industry is growing so fast that 30,000 jobs are going unfilled. A “Get Your Dream Job” campaign is aiming to change that.
WASHINGTON — Consumer prices climbed 2.9 percent in July from a year earlier, a rate of inflation that suggests Americans are earning less than a year ago despite an otherwise solid economy.
OLYMPIA, Wash. — Investigators are piecing together how an airline ground agent working his regular shift stole an empty Horizon Air turboprop plane, took off from Sea-Tac International Airport and fatally crashed into a small island in the Puget Sound after being chased by military jets that were quickly scrambled to intercept the aircraft.
SANTA ROSA, Calif. — Add this to the challenges facing California wildfire victims: Tariffs.
Dirty diapers, shotgun shells, small broken bicycles, the white sandal of a baby, anguished journals about faith and a DVD about killing techniques in close combat.
President Donald Trump is spending his summer vacation at his golf club in New Jersey. Wait, don't call it "vacation."
Firefighters worked furiously Friday to keep a Southern California wildfire from burning more homes while crews in the north finally gained ground on deadly and destructive blazes that have burned for two weeks.
A roundup of some of the most popular but completely untrue headlines of the week.
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Cleared for takeoff: Booking is underway for United Express flights from Prescott to Denver, L.A.
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Highlighting Prescott’s ‘well-kept secret’
- Obituary: Carol Springer
- Watch out for card skimming at the gas pump
- Highway 89 widening features new roundabout
- PVPD warns about imposter animal control officers
- Two Yavapai County men killed in plane crash
- Meet the candidates running for Justice of Peace, Constable in Yavapai County
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 27, 2018
- Chino man pleads guilty to second degree murder of 10-year-old
- Domestic violence call ends in Prescott Valley man getting shot, air-lifted to Flagstaff
- Need2Know: SueAnn’s Apple Pan, Brown Bag Burger, Prescott Firehouse Subs, and Don Walters renamed EVP of Miramonte Homes
- Fatal crash along I-17 claimed life of Dewey resident
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café closed again, could be sold; MOD Pizza coming to Prescott Valley; Premiere Wellness opens second location
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Editorial: Prescott Police kick it in Lip Sync Challenge
- Don’t kill the tarantulas, they’re helping you, experts say
- Yavapai Casino temporarily closed to deal with security issue