Ed and Gerry Tumey of Prescott were married July 25, 1951, in Kingman, Arizona.
Dennis and Susan Kuder of Paulden are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
Oscar and Michele Andrade of Prescott are celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary. They were married July 17, 1951, in Phoenix, Arizona.
Louis Dominic and Anita Rae Riley DeMello of Chino Valley are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They met on a blind date in 1969, arranged by Louis’ close friend, the late Paul Brue.
While having fun year-round, this is an especially important year for Donald and Connie Sieh as they celebrate 60 years of marriage as of July 3.
David and Donna Orman were married June 24, 1961.
In 1951, they snuck off from Hollywood, California, to Yuma, Arizona, to get married at ages 17 and 16.
John and Maryann Carter were married at Emmanuel Faith Community Church in Escondido, California, on July 4, 1971.
Edward and Patricia Pullan were married 65 years ago on June 30, 1956, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Darnell “Goldie” and Carol Goldsmith were married on June 17, 1961, in Christ the King Lutheran Church in Torrance, California.
Al and Shirley Sibson were married at the Finley Lutheran Church in Finley, North Dakota, on June 26, 1971.
Wes and Peggy McQuaid will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Monday, June 21.
Ben and Jo Beagle met in high school in Laramie, Wyoming. Both were born in November of 1934. They were married in the First Baptist Church in Laramie on June 20, 1954.
Eugene (Gene) and Josephine (Jo) Zutell were married at St. Michael’s Church in Cranford, New Jersey, on June 18, 1961.
The children of Don and Pat Parks are happy and honored to announce their 65th wedding anniversary.
Louis and Bonnie Waterer were married 60 years ago on June 17, 1961, at the Reformation Lutheran Church in Toledo, Ohio.
Ron and Mary Fuller celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary on June 10.
Steve and Mary Harbeck will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary June 13.
Lifelong residents of Prescott, Paul Davidson met Susan on the courthouse plaza in the summer of 1968.