Art reflects relationship with France
The French have returned. Or at least the Voila Tour is returning for a second year, presenting Prescott with another cultural exchange
In the middle of all the festivities surrounding its 90th year, Sharlot Hall Museum is celebrating with the sixth annual Sharlot’s WineFest.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Aug. 17-26, 2018.
VIP experience a good setup, says attendee
As music from The Instant Classics filled the air, Eric Hatchell and Kris Little were enjoying a couple beers from Wild Tonic, while on the Mile High Middle School athletic field for this year’s Mile High Brewfest Saturday, Aug. 11.
This weekend’s seventh annual Mile High Brewfest, put on by the Boys & Girls Club of Central Arizona, is in the new location of Mile High Middle School’s athletic field.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Aug. 10-19.
Ongoing Arizona Cowboy Poets Gathering – brings the best in authentic Cowboy Poetry and Music to the stage once again at Yavapai College Performing Arts Center, 1100 E. Sheldon St.
The Prescott Gem & Mineral Club’s 15th annual Gem & Mineral Show and Sale, which is this weekend, is looking pretty good this year, said Co-Chair Maggi Lieber.
All of the Symposium’s lectures are free
From the Arizona Territory’s greatest con man to Mickey Free and the Apache Wars, there’s plenty of western history to be uncovered at the 15th annual Western History Symposium this weekend, sponsored by the Sharlot Hall Museum and Prescott Corral of Westerners International.
The Prescott Antique Auto Club is putting on its 44th annual show this weekend at Watson Lake, showing cars, exchanging parts and selling in a for-sale car corral.
Ongoing “Savannah Sipping Society,” at Prescott Center for the Arts, 208 N. Marina St., Prescott. Performances continue through Aug. 5 – Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m., and Sundays at 2 p.m. Tickets: $17. 928-445-3286 or www.pca-az.net.
Preparation starts six months in advance, Regulators president says
The Prescott Regulators and Their Shady Ladies have next weekend in their sights for the 13th annual Shootout on Whiskey Row.
After some months of being closed down for unscheduled repairs, Sharlot Hall Museum’s Fort Whipple Museum has reopened, according to Museum Media and Marketing Manager Ken Leja.
What else is happening in the Prescott area, July 20-29, 2018.
Diné Navajo silversmith Jim Harrison is this year’s featured artist at Sharlot Hall Museum’s 21st annual Prescott Indian Art Market this weekend.
What else is happening in the Prescott area, July 13-22, 2018.
Batterman’s Auction is putting on its Quality Antique Art & Firearms Auction this weekend, giving the public a chance to bid on plenty of unique items.
Prescott’s BigA normally has grassfed burgers but through the end of July, the restaurant is participating in the Blended Burger Contest put on by the James Beard Foundation and promoting a more sustainable beef patty.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, July 6-15, 2018.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, June 29-July 8.
Events run all weekend
Prescott Frontier Days, the “World’s Oldest Rodeo,” may have already started, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty of entertainment left to go around between the parade, dances and specialty acts.
Join the Phippen Museum at 1 p.m. Saturday, June 30, for an afternoon of fun and laughter as Brad Newman, musician and executive director of Yavapai Exceptional Industries, regales museum members and visitors with tales of his adventures in Arizona.
The Northern Arizona Blues Alliance is holding an inaugural blues festival at Watson Lake this weekend following the Prescott Frontier Days parade.
June 30 event starts at 4 p.m.
Get dancing in the street this weekend at the Whiskey Row Street Dance, an event benefiting the Boys & Girls Club.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, June 22 through July 1.
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Cleared for takeoff: Booking is underway for United Express flights from Prescott to Denver, L.A.
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Highlighting Prescott’s ‘well-kept secret’
- Obituary: Carol Springer
- Watch out for card skimming at the gas pump
- Highway 89 widening features new roundabout
- PVPD warns about imposter animal control officers
- Two Yavapai County men killed in plane crash
- Meet the candidates running for Justice of Peace, Constable in Yavapai County
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 27, 2018
- Chino man pleads guilty to second degree murder of 10-year-old
- Domestic violence call ends in Prescott Valley man getting shot, air-lifted to Flagstaff
- Need2Know: SueAnn’s Apple Pan, Brown Bag Burger, Prescott Firehouse Subs, and Don Walters renamed EVP of Miramonte Homes
- Fatal crash along I-17 claimed life of Dewey resident
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café closed again, could be sold; MOD Pizza coming to Prescott Valley; Premiere Wellness opens second location
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Editorial: Prescott Police kick it in Lip Sync Challenge
- Don’t kill the tarantulas, they’re helping you, experts say
- Yavapai Casino temporarily closed to deal with security issue