The Kingston Trio, one of the most prominent groups to come out of the pop-folk boom that began in the late 1950s, is performing at Yavapai College this weekend.
This weekend is the annual Whiskey Off-Road, and, as always, it’s accompanied by live music and a beer garden.
Jazz and blues singer Catherine Russell is returning to Prescott, performing at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center Saturday, April 21.
The Phoenix Symphony is returning to Prescott this weekend to perform works by Felix Mendelssohn, Nina Young and Edward Elgar, while featuring cellist Istvan Vardai.
The Central Arizona Concert Band is sure to delight Prescott area audiences once again when the band presents its final concert of the 2017-2018 season, Sunday, April 8.
Yavapai College’s Master Chorale and professional orchestra are presenting two Vivaldi pieces this weekend with Toni Tennille performing as a featured soloist.
The father-and-son duo of Terry and Nick Davies have performed across 37 countries and are returning this weekend to present their "Piano Men: Generations" show, celebrating the music of Billy Joel and Elton John.
Anthony Mazzella is bringing back his Legends of Guitar show to the Prescott Center for the Arts, paying homage to various rock legends.
Out of the 10 participating venues in this year’s St. Patty’s Day Pub Crawl, there’s a couple new faces taking part, according to organizers.
It’s an Irish kind of night at the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center as Kerry Irish Productions Inc. presents St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland.
Phoenix Symphony Concertmaster Steven Moeckel is joining the symphony as a violin soloist at the orchestra’s next concert Sunday, March 18.
Lonely Street Productions is bringing back Rave On!, the show saluting the music from the Winter Dance Party Tour, the final concert of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper.
Faculty within the Yavapai College Music Department will showcase their talents alongside the school’s music ensembles in the upcoming Faculty Showcase.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, March 9-18.
Laura Berger is bringing back her Linda Ronstadt tribute, performing once again at the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center where she appeared last year.
Guitar artist and songwriter Sean Harkness said he has been exploring the different possibilities with a guitar and is excited to return to Prescott for a show at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Feb. 16-25.
After performing more than 800 shows in 25 states, festival-favorite band Tumbledown House is returning to Prescott, where they lived for a year and a half, according to producer and guitarist Tyler Miller.
Cartoons were vessels of laughter, joy, action, and adventure delivered through a fun package of colorful animated characters and wrapped in some of our most memorable music.
Go back 50 years with Class of ‘68
Folk Sessions, the popular radio show, is celebrating 15 years with a 15-act concert at the Prescott Center for the Arts on Saturday, Feb. 10.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Feb. 9-18.
“Gloria! A Choral Celebration of Contemporary Cathedral Compositions” will be at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 2000 Shepherds Lane, Prescott, at 3 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 3.
Natalie Toro takes audiences on a journey through her roles
Broadway actress Natalie Toro has stepped off the Great White Way and is doing her solo show for the first time in Arizona, performing at the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center to end this tour.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area.
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Highlighting Prescott’s ‘well-kept secret’
- Obituary: Carol Springer
- Watch out for card skimming at the gas pump
- Highway 89 widening features new roundabout
- PVPD warns about imposter animal control officers
- Two Yavapai County men killed in plane crash
- Cottonwood teacher arrested for alleged sex with 17-year-old boy
- Two Yavapai County men killed in weekend plane crash
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 27, 2018
- Chino man pleads guilty to second degree murder of 10-year-old
- Domestic violence call ends in Prescott Valley man getting shot, air-lifted to Flagstaff
- Need2Know: SueAnn’s Apple Pan, Brown Bag Burger, Prescott Firehouse Subs, and Don Walters renamed EVP of Miramonte Homes
- Fatal crash along I-17 claimed life of Dewey resident
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café closed again, could be sold; MOD Pizza coming to Prescott Valley; Premiere Wellness opens second location
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Editorial: Prescott Police kick it in Lip Sync Challenge
- Don’t kill the tarantulas, they’re helping you, experts say
- Yavapai Casino temporarily closed to deal with security issue