The Prescott Jazz Summit is gearing up for its big show of the season next weekend, featuring Mike Vax and The Great American Jazz Band performing a tribute to the music and heritage of New Orleans.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Aug. 17-26, 2018.
VIP experience a good setup, says attendee
As music from The Instant Classics filled the air, Eric Hatchell and Kris Little were enjoying a couple beers from Wild Tonic, while on the Mile High Middle School athletic field for this year’s Mile High Brewfest Saturday, Aug. 11.
This weekend, the Folk Sessions celebrates the 75th anniversary of Woody Guthrie’s Columbia River Songs at the Highlands Center for Natural History with the Woody in the Woods Fest.
The Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center is set to feature a lot of original music Saturday from Walt Richardson and Friends, Blaine Long and Rosas del Rey and The CheekTones Trio.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Aug. 10-19.
More than 40 poets and singers to perform
More than 40 authentic cowboy poets and singers are set to perform for two days and three nights next week for one of Prescott’s most popular events.
Walter Salas-Humara, co-founder of the Silos, is coming back to Prescott for another performance at The Raven Café ahead of his new album, “Walterio.”
Tom Rubino is bringing his “Slow Hand: The Eric Clapton Experience” tribute back to Prescott, performing at the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center next week.
Lonely Street Productions is bringing an all new Johnny Cash show to the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center this weekend.
Prescott audiences are in for a rare treat when Maestro Darrell Rowader lifts the baton to conduct the Prescott Pops Symphony and Chorus in a program of Cole Porter’s most famous works, presented by Findlay Toyota.
Bring Back That Lovin’ Feeling,” Lonely Street Productions’ salute to the Righteous Brothers and Blue Eyed Soul, is returning to the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center this weekend.
The Prescott Jazz Summit is holding the second concert this weekend in its series replacing its usual three-day weekend festival.
What else is happening in the Prescott area, July 20-29, 2018.
Lonely Street Productions is bringing back the “Dream Lover – A Salute to Bobby Darin” show to the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center this weekend.
JD Souther, co-writer of a dozen Eagles songs, 10 songs for Linda Ronstadt and James Taylor’s “Her Town Too,” is coming to Prescott for a solo performance at the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center for “An Evening with JD Souther.”
Tucson-based international singer Katherine Byrnes will bring the music of Carole King’s “Tapestry” album to the Elks Theatre and Performing Arts Center on Saturday.
What else is happening in the Prescott area, July 13-22, 2018.
The Top of the Elks series, allowing people of all ages to enjoy a jazz club experience, is featuring the Mingus Mountain Boptet at its next event.
Third-generation country music singer Dean Simmons is returning to the Elks Theatre this weekend, putting on his “The Garth Guy” tribute to Garth Brooks.
The Prescott Pops Symphony returns this Sunday with its first concert of its 2018-19 season at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, July 6-15, 2018.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, June 29-July 8.
Events run all weekend
Prescott Frontier Days, the “World’s Oldest Rodeo,” may have already started, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty of entertainment left to go around between the parade, dances and specialty acts.
The Northern Arizona Blues Alliance is holding an inaugural blues festival at Watson Lake this weekend following the Prescott Frontier Days parade.
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Cleared for takeoff: Booking is underway for United Express flights from Prescott to Denver, L.A.
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Highlighting Prescott’s ‘well-kept secret’
- Obituary: Carol Springer
- Watch out for card skimming at the gas pump
- Highway 89 widening features new roundabout
- PVPD warns about imposter animal control officers
- Two Yavapai County men killed in plane crash
- Meet the candidates running for Justice of Peace, Constable in Yavapai County
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 27, 2018
- Chino man pleads guilty to second degree murder of 10-year-old
- Domestic violence call ends in Prescott Valley man getting shot, air-lifted to Flagstaff
- Need2Know: SueAnn’s Apple Pan, Brown Bag Burger, Prescott Firehouse Subs, and Don Walters renamed EVP of Miramonte Homes
- Fatal crash along I-17 claimed life of Dewey resident
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café closed again, could be sold; MOD Pizza coming to Prescott Valley; Premiere Wellness opens second location
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Editorial: Prescott Police kick it in Lip Sync Challenge
- Don’t kill the tarantulas, they’re helping you, experts say
- Yavapai Casino temporarily closed to deal with security issue