Join the Phippen Museum on Saturday, Aug. 20, at 1 p.m., as author and historian Gregory McNamee exposes the many traditions and ingredients that make up one of the Southwest’s most popular dishes: the taco.
Sweet potato fries, bread and pancakes are only a taste of what makes Deano’s Sweet Potato Café a unique breakfast experience in Prescott.
Joel Clark was working in the mining industry in Guatemala when he had the idea to start a coffee company.
Song Viener hustled around her relatively new restaurant busing tables, cooking food and checking in with diners one recent lunch hour while her husband, Bob, greeted customers at the entrance.
Food trucks are no longer just a trend in this country. They’re more or less expected.
There’s nothing quite like a firstborn to make a young couple reevaluate their lives.
It’s lunch time. For those with a day job, this usually means there’s about an hour to eat and breathe — if you’re lucky.
Joe Lohmeier is Willy Wonka and Far from Folsom is his chocolate factory.
It was the middle of the afternoon, pouring rain, on a Tuesday, and Thaifoon was still flowing with customers like it was noon on a sunny Friday.
It’s best to go into Soldi Creative Cuisine with an open mind and a curious palate.
Love noodles? How about Spam? (The canned meat, not the junk email.) Then you’ll want to say aloha to Kiyoshi Ramen ‘N’ More.
Before you roll out the barbecue grill for a backyard party this summer, especially if you’re not an outdoor cooking connoisseur, impress your guests by learning the difference between grilling a hamburger and barbecuing a hunk of pork.
Appetizers can sometimes be underrated - but not today.
JaLene “J” Gathman has a lot of addictions.
Crisp. Brisk. Refreshing. These are the words for this season’s alcoholic drinks.
If you liked last fall’s food truck festival, you’ll love this weekend’s Urban Eats, event organizers say.
With all the restaurants in the Prescott area, there’s bound to be some appetizers that sound … appetizing.
Those looking to take in the scenery of Yavapai County and the Prescott area while also looking for somewhere to grab a bite to eat may want to head out to Lynx Lake, home of the Lynx Lake Café and Marina.
It’s a tale as old as time: the mountain biking enthusiast looking to hit up new trails and take part in things like this weekend’s Whiskey Off-Road and craft brew.
It’s the second half of April, May is coming right up and the heat of summertime is encroaching, ready to replace the warmth of spring. It’s already started getting hotter.
It’s too perfect of a time to be cooped up in the house making dinner so get out of the house and get something to eat at one of the Prescott area’s many restaurants.
They don’t just brew great beer; they serve great food and lots of it. I’m talking about the Prescott Brewing Company located at 130 W. Gurley Street.
Those heading through Prescott looking for some food without having to worry about the hassle and amount of people in the main part of the downtown area may want to stop at Prescott Station Grill & Bar.
The equinox has passed and spring has officially arrived, leaving the dreariness of winter behind. That means it’s time to raise a glass for the cheeriness of spring and the new life it brings. Now, this is Prescott, so there’s quite a few watering holes to go and do it.
It’s the middle of March and the equinox is in just two days. Spring’s arriving and that means it’s time to get out of hibernation mode and go outside. Or in this case, get out of the house and get a bite to eat at one of Prescott’s many eateries.
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Highlighting Prescott’s ‘well-kept secret’
- Obituary: Carol Springer
- Watch out for card skimming at the gas pump
- Highway 89 widening features new roundabout
- PVPD warns about imposter animal control officers
- Two Yavapai County men killed in plane crash
- Cottonwood teacher arrested for alleged sex with 17-year-old boy
- Two Yavapai County men killed in weekend plane crash
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 27, 2018
- Chino man pleads guilty to second degree murder of 10-year-old
- Domestic violence call ends in Prescott Valley man getting shot, air-lifted to Flagstaff
- Need2Know: SueAnn’s Apple Pan, Brown Bag Burger, Prescott Firehouse Subs, and Don Walters renamed EVP of Miramonte Homes
- Fatal crash along I-17 claimed life of Dewey resident
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café closed again, could be sold; MOD Pizza coming to Prescott Valley; Premiere Wellness opens second location
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Editorial: Prescott Police kick it in Lip Sync Challenge
- Don’t kill the tarantulas, they’re helping you, experts say
- Yavapai Casino temporarily closed to deal with security issue