Ongoing Yavapai County Fair, Thursday, Sept. 6-Sunday, Sept. 9, 9 a.m. Prescott Rodeo Grounds, 840 Rodeo Drive.
Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 1-2, Labor Day Harvest Festival, noon, Granite Creek Vineyards, 2515 N. Road 1 East, Chino Valley. $10 for general public, $7 for Case Club Members. 928-636-2003, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday, Sept. 1-Sunday, Sept. 2, Labor Day Harvest Festival, noon, Granite Creek Vineyards, 2515 N. Road 1 East, Chino Valley.
Prescott’s BigA normally has grassfed burgers but through the end of July, the restaurant is participating in the Blended Burger Contest put on by the James Beard Foundation and promoting a more sustainable beef patty.
TheaterWorks, in Peoria. is bringing its production of “Forever Plaid” to Prescott Center for the Arts for three shows over the weekend.
Have you been waiting all year for the Chino Valley Corn Dinner?
The Prescott Food Truck Festival returns this weekend, following a cancellation last year after rain turned Mile High Middle School’s football field into a giant puddle.
As Rodeo Week in Prescott approaches, this show celebrates cowboy culture at the just right time.
U.S. Vets and Prescott Meals on Wheels are teaming up to do something that Prescott hasn’t seen before, said Meals on Wheels Development Coordinator Tina Blake.
Striving to live up to the idiom ‘small but mighty’, Atmesfir is limited, yet boundless; delicate, yet bold; local, yet worldly.
Welcome to the 1920s, please seat yourself.
Since reopening The Pine Cone Inn under the shortened name The Pine Cone in May 2016, Henry “Tony” Ebarb has maintained two things: his mission statement and the menu.
As Prescott resident and frequent restaurant diner Cal Horton so clearly put it, Prescott Family Diner is Prescott’s only “Yankee diner.”
In recent history, it wasn’t unusual for Park Plaza Liquor & Deli customers to wait upwards of an hour to claim a seat at the popular restaurant/liquor store.
Christmas is a particularly quiet day for the vast majority of businesses.
Coppertop Alehouse is the new brewery on the block.
For some families, the thought of cooking a Thanksgiving meal is more daunting than exciting.
More often than not, private clubs that offer a dining service reserve that service strictly for their members. That’s not the case for Prescott Athletic Club.
If it’s Halloween-themed dining you’re looking for this weekend, here are a few places in and around downtown Prescott to check out.
Many may already know about Two Mama’s Gourmet Pizzeria in downtown Prescott.
Plastering the interior walls of Speed’s Hangar Deli are military and aviation-related memorabilia. Nearly every item is imbued with meaning and comes with a story.
When Macayo’s Mexican Kitchen closed its Prescott Gateway Mall location nearly two years ago, the owners of Barbudos Mexican Grill and Cantina in Prescott thought they were going to fill the space with a second Prescott location almost immediately.
The Barley Hound is a true gastropub.
High Tea is often a misnomer. Though it sounds regal, High Tea was originally a British term referring to the evening meal working-class citizens would take immediately after returning home from a long day of labor.
Good soup, good cause, good time
Volunteers have made the Empty Bowls event a success for the past 18 years. This year proves to be yet another fun and fulfilling opportunity to help keep local food banks stocked and at the same time enjoy two bowls of gourmet soup and take home a handmade soup bowl.
- Explosion reported on Lakeshore Drive in Prescott Valley
- Man found dead in Prescott Valley home
- No injuries reported after possible explosion on Lakeshore Drive in Prescott Valley
- Family watched man battle for sobriety before he was found dead in Prescott Valley home
- Need2Know: Native Grill closes; new pet grooming business opens in Dewey; Maverik in Dewey remodeling
- Arizona couple drives to Wyoming with kids in trunk so dogs could stay in back seat
- 2 city officials call for Stringer’s resignation
- Cottonwood detective faces kidnapping, assault, domestic violence charges
- K9 finds one pound of meth in vehicle driving through Mayer
- Obituary: Jason David Scherer
- Police: 19-year-old PV men died of accidental overdose involving fentanyl
- Gunner Bundrick’s family releases heartfelt statement about 19-year-old’s death
- Why are flags at half-staff today, Nov. 28, 2018
- PANT takes down more suspected fentanyl dealers
- Why are flags at half-staff today, Nov. 30, 2018
- 1 wallaby dies, 1 injured in Heritage Park Zoo fire
- PANT makes arrests involving alleged use, sale of fentanyl
- Fatal motorcycle accident on Highway 69
- Identity released of man killed in motorcycle accident Friday
- Need2Know: 2nd layoff at RESA; Circle K nearly complete; Whiskey Row building sells; Rickety Cricket now full-fledged bar; Christmas Store opens in PV