Your guide to galleries in the Prescott area, as of June 29, 2018.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, June 22 through July 1.
Photos, ceramic teapots at Yavapai College through July 12
A new exhibit featuring teapots, prints and photographs opened June 16, and the public is invited to the Opening Reception from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Friday, June 22, in the Yavapai College Prescott Art Gallery, 1100 E. Sheldon Street.
Your guide to Prescott-area galleries for the week beginning June 22.
Gallery guide: Friday, June 15, 2018
Gallery guide: Friday, June 8, 2018
Gallery guide: Friday, June 1
This weekend is the Phippen Museum’s 44th annual Western Art Show & Sale and organizers say it continues to feature quality art and artists.
Gallery guide: Friday, May 25
Gallery guide: Friday, May 18
Fil Kewanyama, an award-winning Hopi artist and a U.S. Army veteran, will speak about his life and take questions from those attending the event, which is set for 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, May 19, at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 2000 Shepherd’s Lane, Prescott.
Gallery guide: Friday, May 11
Lauren Mason-Sarantopulos has been honored with the opportunity to have her painting, “On the Hunt,” selected to be in this year’s 2018 David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation (DSWF) Artist of the Year Show.
Gallery guide: Friday, May 4
‘Come Sail Away’ is the theme of this year’s fashion-show fundraiser, held annually by the Prescott area’s Women’s Council of Realtors to benefit local charities.
Gallery Guide: Friday April 27, 2018
West Yavapai Guidance Clinic is putting on the 10th annual Chalk it Up event this weekend with all the money raised from sponsorships and donations going to community mental health programs, according to Chalk it Up Founder Susan Crutcher.
Gallery guide: Friday, April 20
Gallery guide: Friday, April 13
Gallery guide: Friday, April 6
Yavapai College Art Gallery, 1100 E. Sheldon St. 928-776-2031, www.yc.edu/artgallery. “A Solo Exhibition,” by Dana Cohn is on display through April 14. The old and the new, Cohn's paintings, prints and drawings.
4th Friday Art Walk – March 23 is Prescott’s 4th Friday Art Walk.
Saturday, April 14, is the final day for the solo exhibition by award-winning artist Dana Cohn at the Yavapai College Art Gallery.
Your guide to galleries in the Prescott area, as of March 16.
The Smoki Museum has hundreds of historic and contemporary Navajo rugs and pieces of authentic Native American art for its 21st annual Spring Indian Art and Navajo Rug Auction this weekend.
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Cleared for takeoff: Booking is underway for United Express flights from Prescott to Denver, L.A.
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Highway 89 widening features new roundabout
- Obituary: Carol Springer
- Need2Know: Spirit Halloween open for season; Hertz coming to Prescott; Coldwell Banker buys Windermere Real Estate
- Meet the candidates running for Justice of Peace, Constable in Yavapai County
- Cottonwood teacher arrested for alleged sex with 17-year-old boy
- Female motorist saved during swift water rescue in Humboldt
- Phoenix woman accused of killing runaway and dumping body
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 27, 2018
- Chino man pleads guilty to second degree murder of 10-year-old
- Domestic violence call ends in Prescott Valley man getting shot, air-lifted to Flagstaff
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 17, 2018
- Need2Know: SueAnn’s Apple Pan, Brown Bag Burger, Prescott Firehouse Subs, and Don Walters renamed EVP of Miramonte Homes
- Fatal crash along I-17 claimed life of Dewey resident
- Prescott closes main Peavine Trailhead after damage from storm microburst
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café closed again, could be sold; MOD Pizza coming to Prescott Valley; Premiere Wellness opens second location
- Editorial: Prescott Police kick it in Lip Sync Challenge
- Don’t kill the tarantulas, they’re helping you, experts say