Art reflects relationship with France
The French have returned. Or at least the Voila Tour is returning for a second year, presenting Prescott with another cultural exchange
In the middle of all the festivities surrounding its 90th year, Sharlot Hall Museum is celebrating with the sixth annual Sharlot’s WineFest.
Two of the hottest entertainers in Arizona are teaming up for a performance mixing guitar and dance Saturday at Prescott Center for the arts.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Aug. 17-26, 2018.
Your guide to galleries in the Prescott area, as of Aug. 17, 2018.
Historically, the use of pastels in art can be traced back to the sixteenth century, when Guido Reni, Jacopo Bassano, and Federigo Barocci were notable practitioners.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, Aug. 10-19.
Every space is filled in Mountain Artists Guild’s 68th annual August Arts & Crafts Festival, with 141 vendors set to fill out courthouse plaza this weekend.
Your guide to galleries in the greater Prescott area, as of Aug. 10.
Jerome First Saturday Art Walk, Aug. 4; the 24 galleries and studios of Jerome are “brimming over with visual delights.”
No, really. “Hold Your Horses.” The Phippen Museum’s fifth annual “Hold Your Horses” Exhibition and Sale starts this weekend, with a special opening reception and members’ preview at 5:30 p.m. Friday, Aug. 3.
Art2 (Art Squared), 120 W. Gurley St. mezzanine, Prescott, 928-499-4428. On Facebook at Art2Prescott. Sculpture, pottery, photography, paintings, jewelry, wearable art, glass, gourds, wood and more.
This month’s Fourth Friday Art Walk is a special one for Mountain Artists Guild, which is holding a special open house to celebrate the end of the work being done on Alarcon Street, according to Guild President Cathleen Rainey.
Your guide to galleries in the greater Prescott area, as of July 20, 2018.
What else is happening in the Prescott area, July 20-29, 2018.
Navajo silversmith Benally wins Best of Show at the Prescott Indian Art Market, show continues Sunday
Diné Navajo Veronica Benally captured “Best of Show” honors and earned the blue ribbon for jewelry at the 21st annual Prescott Indian Art Market held this weekend at Sharlot Hall Museum.
Diné Navajo silversmith Jim Harrison is this year’s featured artist at Sharlot Hall Museum’s 21st annual Prescott Indian Art Market this weekend.
Your guide to galleries in the greater Prescott area, as of July 13, 2018.
What else is happening in the Prescott area, July 13-22, 2018.
Batterman’s Auction is putting on its Quality Antique Art & Firearms Auction this weekend, giving the public a chance to bid on plenty of unique items.
Author and historian Michael Blake will recount Theodore Roosevelt’s fascinating experiences at 1 p.m. Saturday, July 7, at the Phippen Museum.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, July 6-15, 2018.
Your guide to galleries in the greater Prescott area, as of July 6, 2018.
Everything else that's happening in the Prescott area, June 29-July 8.
Join the Phippen Museum at 1 p.m. Saturday, June 30, for an afternoon of fun and laughter as Brad Newman, musician and executive director of Yavapai Exceptional Industries, regales museum members and visitors with tales of his adventures in Arizona.
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Cleared for takeoff: Booking is underway for United Express flights from Prescott to Denver, L.A.
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Highlighting Prescott’s ‘well-kept secret’
- Obituary: Carol Springer
- Watch out for card skimming at the gas pump
- Highway 89 widening features new roundabout
- PVPD warns about imposter animal control officers
- Two Yavapai County men killed in plane crash
- Meet the candidates running for Justice of Peace, Constable in Yavapai County
- Why are flags at half-staff today, July 27, 2018
- Chino man pleads guilty to second degree murder of 10-year-old
- Domestic violence call ends in Prescott Valley man getting shot, air-lifted to Flagstaff
- Need2Know: SueAnn’s Apple Pan, Brown Bag Burger, Prescott Firehouse Subs, and Don Walters renamed EVP of Miramonte Homes
- Fatal crash along I-17 claimed life of Dewey resident
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café closed again, could be sold; MOD Pizza coming to Prescott Valley; Premiere Wellness opens second location
- Prescott attorney’s body found in Montana
- Editorial: Prescott Police kick it in Lip Sync Challenge
- Don’t kill the tarantulas, they’re helping you, experts say
- Yavapai Casino temporarily closed to deal with security issue