Visit a Christmas village… in a garage 5 days, 5 hours
Council gets look at planned duplex project 5 days, 6 hours
Town, chamber unite for December to Remember 5 days, 6 hours
CVUSD Student of the Week: Jebediah Blanchard 5 days, 6 hours
Cooking With Diane: Pecan Brownie Pie 5 days, 6 hours
Librarian Westcott to retire 5 days, 6 hours
Gets people in the spirit of Christmas, architect says
Art Cederholm is the architect of an entire Christmas village that he and his wife, Darlene Cederholm, put in their garage.
Has yet to pass Planning and Zoning
The Chino Valley Town Council got its first look at a planned duplex project at its study session Tuesday, Nov. 27.
Santa to arrive via helicopter
The Town of Chino Valley and the Chino Valley Area Chamber of Commerce are joining forces for the inaugural A December to Remember at Memory Park event this weekend.
Every day, Jebediah walks into the classroom with a positive attitude and ready for what the day may bring.
My daughter made this decadent Pecan Brownie Pie for our Thanksgiving. It is very delicious and very rich. We cut it into Brownie squares instead of slices of pie. We loved it, and so will you.
Story time with Miss Darlene at the Chino Valley library has been a favorite past-time and memory of the children of this area for the past couple of decades.
Hello there! My name is Mocha, I am about 2 years old and a sweet girl.
Marilyn Wiley sells her Western art at the American Legion Auxiliary Craft Show and Bake Sale on Friday, Nov. 30, 2018.
Editorial cartoon (b2): Dec. 5, 2018
Editorial cartoon (a): Dec. 5, 2018
I had a fairly rare experience recently driving to Phoenix by way of Skull Valley.
The Town of Chino Valley is organizing three public meetings in order to share information based on the possibility of the declaration of a special election for the voters to decide on a property tax to pay for road maintenance and repair and a request to authorize the Town of Chino Valley to purchase several water systems operating in Chino Valley.
Meant to give the community a good time, pastor says
The Chino Valley United Methodist Church’s music team has come up with the idea for a pilot program of a Chino Valley Community Choir, according to Sandy Jones of the church.
With an exodus of migrants headed towards The United States we have an opportunity to challenge the ways our borders are used to separate instead of welcome.
Duane Leon Wikenhauser, known to family as Willie and to friends as Wick, died Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2018, in Phoenix, Arizona, at the age of 65.
School districts hosting parent forums
When a phrase like “opioid epidemic” is thrown around, and the deaths of young men and women from the use of highly potent drugs like fentanyl are reported in the news on a more regular basis, it’s natural for parents to be concerned for their children.
Vehicle registration fees are set to increase by $32 on every vehicle, and Prescott residents are none too happy about it.
Margaret Statler Goodman passed away peacefully in her home in Prescott Valley, Arizona, on Nov. 26, 2018, at the age of 73.
That balanced budget that Gov. Doug Ducey said wouldn’t raise taxes is going to cost Arizona motorists an extra $32 a year for every car, truck and motorcycle they have.
I want to know how a school can tell a young child that they cannot have seconds on lunch. My daughter attended Del Rio School to have Thanksgiving lunch with her daughter recently.
- Explosion reported on Lakeshore Drive in Prescott Valley
- Man found dead in Prescott Valley home
- No injuries reported after possible explosion on Lakeshore Drive in Prescott Valley
- Family watched man battle for sobriety before he was found dead in Prescott Valley home
- Need2Know: Native Grill closes; new pet grooming business opens in Dewey; Maverik in Dewey remodeling
- Arizona couple drives to Wyoming with kids in trunk so dogs could stay in back seat
- 2 city officials call for Stringer’s resignation
- Cottonwood detective faces kidnapping, assault, domestic violence charges
- K9 finds one pound of meth in vehicle driving through Mayer
- Obituary: Jason David Scherer
- Police: 19-year-old PV men died of accidental overdose involving fentanyl
- Gunner Bundrick’s family releases heartfelt statement about 19-year-old’s death
- Why are flags at half-staff today, Nov. 28, 2018
- PANT takes down more suspected fentanyl dealers
- Why are flags at half-staff today, Nov. 30, 2018
- 1 wallaby dies, 1 injured in Heritage Park Zoo fire
- PANT makes arrests involving alleged use, sale of fentanyl
- Fatal motorcycle accident on Highway 69
- Identity released of man killed in motorcycle accident Friday
- Need2Know: 2nd layoff at RESA; Circle K nearly complete; Whiskey Row building sells; Rickety Cricket now full-fledged bar; Christmas Store opens in PV