Letter: Thank you!
Originally Published: January 31, 2023 7:32 p.m.
- Dignity Health-YRMC to consolidate, reduce services, staff amid financial challenges
- YCSO mourns loss of sergeant who suffered heart attack at home March 24
- Vehicle falls into ravine off Highway 89 near Paulden; 3 occupants taken to hospital
- Why are flags at half-staff?
- Bridge at Fain Lake remains closed after heavy flooding
- Judge Hancock given non-judicial duties, cases reassigned
- Sewer overflow leads to high levels of E. coli in Granite Creek, Watson Lake
- Need2Know: Mobile Health Doc provides care on wheels; A Shear of Joy now open at former Shear Factor salon in Prescott Valley; Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce accepting scholarship applications
- Prescott works to clean up after heavy rainstorm
- Prescott Police find no one in home after report of burglary in progress
- ‘Gray Death’ drug appears in Prescott Valley
- Police seek info about fatal collision at Willow Creek Road, Haas Boulevard in Prescott
- Highway 69 open after two-car collision causes closure in both directions near Lowes
- Yavapai County Superior Court judge arrested on ‘super extreme DUI’ charge
- Collision on Highway 69 in Prescott Friday leaves 3 seriously injured
- ADOT announces upcoming I-17 closures
- Prescott’s streets, businesses serve as sets for first of mystery movies
- Prescott Valley Police need help locating hit-and-run suspects
- Obituary: Tyler Zachary Greene
- Need2Know: Summit 4X4 Company opens Prescott Valley location; Human Bean drive-thru espresso stand coming soon to Prescott Valley; Lucy Dee’s in Prescott changes name to State 48 Hometown BBQ
Click Below to: