Should federal grants favor highway repair over expansion?
JEFF McMURRAY, Associated Press
Originally Published: January 29, 2023 2:05 p.m.
- YCSO mourns loss of sergeant who suffered heart attack at home March 24
- Vehicle falls into ravine off Highway 89 near Paulden; 3 occupants taken to hospital
- Dignity Health-YRMC to consolidate, reduce services, staff amid financial challenges
- Sewage overflow at Granite Creek leads to closure of park, environmental cleanup
- Yavapai Silent Witness offering reward in high-dollar gas theft case
- Bridge at Fain Lake remains closed after heavy flooding
- Why are flags at half-staff?
- Sewer overflow leads to high levels of E. coli in Granite Creek, Watson Lake
- Judge Hancock given non-judicial duties, cases reassigned
- Prescott works to clean up after heavy rainstorm
- ‘Gray Death’ drug appears in Prescott Valley
- Police seek info about fatal collision at Willow Creek Road, Haas Boulevard in Prescott
- Highway 69 open after two-car collision causes closure in both directions near Lowes
- Yavapai County Superior Court judge arrested on ‘super extreme DUI’ charge
- Collision on Highway 69 in Prescott Friday leaves 3 seriously injured
- ADOT announces upcoming I-17 closures
- Prescott’s streets, businesses serve as sets for first of mystery movies
- Prescott Valley Police need help locating hit-and-run suspects
- Need2Know: Summit 4X4 Company opens Prescott Valley location; Human Bean drive-thru espresso stand coming soon to Prescott Valley; Lucy Dee’s in Prescott changes name to State 48 Hometown BBQ
- Obituary: Tyler Zachary Greene
Click Below to: