'Parenting the Love and Logic Way' classes, Jan. 22
Learn ways to reduce stress, make your child more responsible and improve communication. “Parenting the Love and Logic Way” classes are being offered at Lincoln Elementary School, 201 Park Avenue in Prescott from 6 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, Jan. 22, 29 and Feb. 5, 12 and 19.
Sandi Cheney will facilitate and offer help for the challenging times in parenting. Get answers to questions like:
- "How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?"
- "How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?"
- "How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?"
- "How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed upon time?"
- "How do I talk to my children about drugs?"
And many other day-to-day parenting challenges. Seating is limited. Free childcare and free dinner provided.
For more information and to RSVP, call Sandi at 928-420-0427.
Submit local community events for our online calendar at: dCourier.com/submit-event.
Click Below to: