Overnight lane restrictions on Highway 69 beginning April 26
Motorists who use Highway 69 in the Prescott area should plan for extended overnight lane restrictions-and, at times, intersection closures for the next five months.
The work sites include:
- Between Main Street (milepost 279) and Highway 169 in Dewey-Humboldt; and,
- Between Stoneridge Drive (milepost 289) and Lee Boulevard (milepost 294) in Prescott Valley-Prescott.
The restrictions are needed while crews complete pavement repairs and other work.
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to slow down and use caution around construction personnel and equipment while the following restrictions are in place:
- North- and southbound 69 will be narrowed to one lane in each direction from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., Sundays through Thursdays starting April 26 and ending in late September.
- A 14-foot vehicle-width restriction will be in place between Main Street and 169.
- A 12-foot vehicle-width restriction will be in place between Stoneridge Drive and Lee Boulevard.
- Flaggers will be in place during temporary intersection closures.
Learn more on the project webpage at azdot.gov/sr69mainstsr169.
With state highways essential to delivering goods and services, ADOT, its employees and its contractor partners are dedicated to delivering transportation improvement projects during the current public health situation.
To learn more, please visit azdot.gov/covid-19-resource-center.
Information provided by ADOT.