Calendar of Events: March 25-29
Monday, March 25
- Prescott Art Docents Free Public Talk: “Stories, Impressions and Magic” by Chino Valley photographer Marti Huzarski, 10:30 a.m. at Prescott Center for the Arts, 208 N. Marina St. prescottartdocents.net.
- Knee-High Naturalists - Spring 2019, 9:30 to 11 a.m., Highlands Center for Natural History, 1375 S. Walker Road, Prescott. http://highlandscenter.org/knee-high-naturalists/.
Tuesday, March 26
- Please join Dr. Susan Godman, N.M.D, and Dr. Tim Urell, D.O. for a free informational session on learning to use herbal remedies to combat symptoms during allergy season, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Elks Theatre Event Hall 1-3rd Floor.
- Insights to the Outdoors- Spider Pharm: Harvesting Venom for Research & Education lecture, 9 a.m. to noon, Highlands Center for Natural History, 1375 S. Walker Rd., Prescott.Cost is $30, 21 and older. https://www.highlandscenter.org
- Culinary workshop: Knife skills class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Prescott Extension office, 840 Rodeo Drive, Building C. Cost is $25. To register, call 928-445-6590, ext. 221.
- Free Seminar: Answers to Questions My Survivors Need to Know After I am Gone, 1 to 3 p.m., Adult Center of Prescott, 1280 E. Rosser Street, Prescott.
Wednesday, March 27
- Prescott Job Fair, 3:30 to 6 p.m., Yavapai College Prescott Campus Gymnasium.Military veterans, people with disabilities and those over the age of 55 will be granted early access to the Job Fair at 3 p.m.
- Democratic Women of Prescott Area (DWPA) monthly luncheon, 11:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.,. Centennial Center of Antelope Hills Golf Course, 1989 Wineglass Drive. Featured speaker: Miriel Manning, Social Justice Coordinator at Granite Peak Unitarian Universalist Congregation, on food insecurity in Yavapai County. $17 members, $20 non-members. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 626-340-7060.
Thursday, March 28
- "Ecology of Amazonian Woodcreepers," presentation by Micah Riegner, 7 p.m., Trinity Presbyterian Church, 630 Park Avenue, Prescott. 928-778-6502 or 928-848-1513.
- Prescott Band Booster Italian Dinner & Silent Auction, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Prescott High School cafeteria lobby.
- Resource Navigator training on how to link the military/veteran community, 9 a.m. to noon, Prescott Public Library, 215 E. Goodwin Street. Register recquired. Arizona's Be Connected 24/7 Support Line, 866-4AZ-VETS, National Veterans Crisis Line, 800-273-8255. www.ArizonaCoalition.org, 602-753-8802.
- Register for a one-hour session with a You Too! Mentor, 10 to 11 a.m., Prescott Public Library.Training on iPads with hearing and vision accessibility apps. To register, call 928-777-1526 or email@example.com.
Friday, March 29
- Preschool story time, 10:30 to 11 a.m., Prescott Public Library, 215 E. Goodwin Street, Prescott. Stories, songs and fingerplays for children, ages 3-5, and their grownups.
- Conversational Spanish, 10 a.m. to noon, Prescott Public Library, 215 E. Goodwin Street, Prescott. Basic Spanish skills needed.
- Financial Talk: Basics of Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds, 1 to 2:30 p.m., Prescott Public Library, 215 E. Goodwin Street, Prescott.
Click Below to: