Rants & Raves: Dec. 8, 2019
Got something on your mind? Tell us about it in 40 words or less.
- To the Yavapai Sheriff’s Office: Good to know we all can speed at 90 mph and weave through traffic recklessly with just getting a warning like the DPS leader because the law applies equally to all. Ha!
- Dear Political Parties: I appreciate the privacy of the voting process. So PLEASE don’t splash my political affiliation across the envelope of your survey/fundraising letter, telling everyone who sees the mail which way I vote.
- Thank you to the Courier on the well done publication of our heroes memories of war, published on Veterans Day. Excellent reminder, “Freedom isn’t Free.”
- “Arizona DPS worker...” Gimme a BREAK! An Arizona Highway Patrol officer is NOT an “Arizona DPS worker.” He’s not a “TROOPER.” either.
- Not one word in the Courier about ASU defeating UofA for the Territorial Cup for the third time in a row! But you print a big story about UofA basketball beating Wake Forest for the Wooden Legacy title!?!?! Bias???
- Thank you Rebecca Ruffner for your long standing efforts towards ending Child Abuse in Yavapai Co. and the state of Arizona. We are grateful for devotion to making a difference.
- Used to watch American Pickers for the interesting finds. Now that greed and overpricing has taken over, it is no longer of interest.
- On “Letter: Is it OK to act like this.” FINALLY! Someone who is seeing beyond the smokescreen our “leader” has set up. I couldn’t have said it better (maybe with a few more expletives).
All Rants&Raves are subject to editing. Submit RANTS&RAVES at dCourier.com/rants-and-raves or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Below to: