County supervisor releases upcoming Town Hall schedule
Yavapai County Supervisor Craig Brown has completed his scheduling calendar for the annual Town Halls for 2019.
Town Halls provide the community the quality time and opportunity to learn and ask questions regarding the everyday functions of Yavapai County Government.
The departments represented at the scheduled meetings will be Public Works, Development Services, Community Health Department, Emergency Management and the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office. The meetings are scheduled from 6-7 p.m. as follows:
• Sept. 5 at the Paulden Area Community Organization, 24050 Marblehead Drive, Paulden;
• Sept. 16 at the Williamson Valley Community Organization, 4125 W Outer Loop Road, Prescott;
• Sept. 23 at the Seligman Public Library, 54170 Floyd Street, Seligman;
• Sept. 30 at the Ash Fork Development Association 450 Lewis, Ash Fork;
• Oct. 9th Juniperwoods Land Owners Association, 1108 Folkerts Lane, Juniperwood Ranch;
• Oct. 21, 1015 Fair Street, Prescott;
• Oct. 28, Chino Valley 1021 Butterfield Road, Chino Valley.
For more information, contact Mary Conner, Assistant to Supervisor Brown at 928- 442-5132 or visit the website at: Web.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by Yavapai County.
Click Below to: