Nighttime maintenance will restrict Highway 69 in Prescott Valley beginning April 21
Updated as of Saturday, April 20, 2019 12:21 AM
The Arizona Department of Transportation has scheduled pavement repair work on Highway 69 near Truwood Road (milepost 287) and Sundog Ranch Road (milepost 290) during overnight and early morning hours, April 21 through 26.
Drivers should plan for the following lane restrictions while work is underway:
• North- and southbound Highway 69 will be narrowed to one lane (left- and center-lanes closed) near Truwood Road from 8 p.m. Sunday, April 21, to 5 a.m. Monday, April 22.
• North- and southbound 69 will be narrowed to one lane (left- and center-lanes closed) near Windsong Road from 8 p.m. Monday, April 22, to 5 a.m. Tuesday, April 23.
• Northbound 69 will be narrowed to one lane (right lane closed) near Truwood Road from 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 23, to 5 a.m. Wednesday, April 24.
• Southbound 69 will be narrowed to one lane (right lane closed) near Truwood Road from 8 p.m. Wednesday, April 24, to 5 a.m. Thursday, April 25.
• North- and southbound 69 will be narrowed to one lane (left- and center-lanes closed) near Glassford Hill Road from 8 p.m. Thursday, April 25, to 5 a.m. Friday, April 26.
The speed limit in the work zone is reduced. Drivers should obey traffic control devices and use caution around construction personnel and equipment.
Schedules are subject to change based on weather and other unforeseen factors. For more information, call the ADOT Bilingual Project Information Line at 855-712-8530 or visit azdot.gov/contact and select Projects from the drop-down menu. For real-time highway conditions statewide, visit ADOT's Traveler Information Site at www.az511.gov, follow ADOT on Twitter (@ArizonaDOT) or call 511, except while driving.