Supervisor Brown sets town halls
Supervisor Craig Brown has completed his scheduling calendar for the annual Town Halls for 2018.
Town halls provide the community the quality time and opportunity to learn and ask questions regarding the everyday functions of Yavapai County government. The departments represented at the scheduled meetings will be Public Works, Development Services, Community Health Department, Emergency Management and the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office.
• 6 to 7 p.m. Sept. 13, Ash Fork Development Association, 450 W. Lewis, Ash Fork.
• 6 to 7 p.m. Sept. 27, Seligman Library, 54170 Floyd Street, Seligman.
• 6 to 7:30 p.m. Oct. 10, Coyote Springs, 6325 Baja Circle, Prescott Valley.
• 6 to 7 p.m. Oct. 11, 1015 Fair Street, Prescott.
• 6 to 7 p.m. Oct. 16, Chino Valley Senior Center, 1021 Butterfield Road, Chino Valley.
• 6 to 7:30 p.m. Oct. 17, Juniperwoods Land Owners Association, 1108 Folkerts Lane, Juniperwood Ranch.
• 6 to 7:30 p.m. Oct. 30, Williamson Valley Community Organization, 4125 W. Outer Loop Road, Prescott.
For more information, contact Mary Conner, Assistant to Supervisor Brown at 928-442-5132 or visit the website at: Web.firstname.lastname@example.org.