Originally Published: September 4, 2018 1:08 p.m.
Sunset Lane remains closed to through traffic, as this signage indicates Aug. 28.
The three-lane collector road project, in partnership with Yavapai County, will cost about $2.4 million to complete and includes utilities and drainage improvements as well as expansion of the roadway and sidewalks.
More like this story
- Stormwater detention basin and water line installation to continue
- Roadwork in Brief: Bashford Courts Alley, Willis & Cortez Street, Rosser Street, pavement rehabilitation and more
- Resurfacing project on I-17 gets under way
- Utility work scheduled Friday on SR 89A in Jerome
- Roadwork in Brief: Rosser, Dexter Neighborhood, Pavement Rehabilitation and more