Originally Published: September 1, 2018 11:48 p.m.
CRESTVIEW, Fla. — After serving papers at a Florida home Wednesday a process server stopped to record video of a man driving a pickup truck so badly damaged it looked like it belonged in the scrapyard.
The truck's passenger door was bent open in the wrong direction and its roof was crushed.
"I had just served a paper and was on the serve the next when I saw this vehicle pulling out into a highway as I passed by," the Crestview process server said. "I then saw the vehicle take a side road that lead to a 'short-cut' to avoid being seen by cops."
More like this story
- Man crashes pickup into courthouse to tell officials his 'drug paraphernalia had been stolen'
- Watch: Leaping lemur surprises Florida trooper during DUI arrest
- Theft suspect calls 911 when victims confront him
- Police seek suspect who set car, truck on fire
- 8 killed by New York motorist in 'cowardly act of terror'