Originally Published: October 16, 2018 8:46 p.m.
Attendees of the annual Sacred Heart Parish Heritage Festival can expect a little bit of everything this year.
The event will take place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20, at Sacred Heart Catholic Parish, 150 E. Fleury Ave., in Prescott.
As usual, there will be live entertainment, game booths and a car show. Working off the theme of “celebrating international community,” there will also be international food booths and a salsa contest.
Children from the church’s school will also be selling handmade items to fundraise for various charities of their choosing.
More like this story
- Sacred Heart Heritage Festival includes salsa contest
- Sacred Heart Parish celebrates 100 years in Prescott; students raise money for charity
- SciTechFest, Embry-Riddle International Festival this Saturday
- Celebrate the 2nd annual Highlands Nature Festival
- Town plans bigger, better Arts Fest, 30th birthday bash