Representatives from Arizona Eco Development will hold an open house regarding their proposed annexation and development in the City of Prescott. The meeting is intended to present information and receive comments from the public, according to a news release. This is not a city-sponsored event.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. Thursday, May 24, at Mile High Middle School, 300 S. Granite St.
There will also be a question and answer session with the Save the Dells Group to discuss a regional park in the Granite Dells area at 5:30 p.m., Thursday, May 24, on the school grounds of Mile High Middle School.
The proposed development would be located in the Granite Dells area between Prescott and Prescott Valley.
More like this story
- May 24 open house set for continued discussion of Arizona Eco’s Granite Dells project
- Developer eyeing Dells-area project to hold open house May 8
- Arizona Eco's 3,300-home proposed development draws more public outcry
- Granite Dells topic of today’s CWAG meeting
- More than 400 attend open house on proposed 3,300-home development