Originally Published: May 19, 2018 5:55 p.m.
PRESCOTT — Kingman Senior Softball swept the 55s AAA age division and will carry the No. 1 seed into Sunday’s bracket play at the annual Tobin-Glick Memorial Senior Softball Tournament at Pioneer Park in Prescott. Thunderstruck and the Blaze play at 8 a.m., with the winner playing Kingman.
In the 60s Majors age bracket, Old School compiled a 3-0 pool-play record, and will face the winner of the 8 a.m. game between Bucky’s and the Ancients.
In the 60s AAA age bracket, Rezults and Full Throttle will start a best-of-three series at 9:15 a.m. for that division’s championship. In the 50+ AAA/Majors age division, the Heat earned the No. 1 seed with a 3-0 record and will play Four the Fallen at 8 a.m. The No. 2 seed, Old School, will face the Legends. Double elimination play will follow.
More like this story
- Annual Tobin-Glick tournament coming to Pioneer Park
- Old Pueblo of Tucson goes 6-0, snares 70s-75s Tobin-Glick tourney crown
- Chasing Father Time: Yavapai Cantina plugs along as the clock churns
- Tucson’s Old Pueblo pursues another age division title at annual Tobin-Glick tournament
- Trevor Lewis of BASIS Prescott wins state CAA golf title