Originally Published: May 6, 2018 5:45 a.m.
“Dementia Conversations: Driving, Doctor Visits, Legal & Financial Planning” is a free Senior Connection Speakers Bureau presentation to occur from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, May 10, at Prescott Valley Christian Church, 7655 E Long Look Drive.
Conversations about changing behaviors can be challenging and uncomfortable.
Carol White, Alzheimer’s Association, will provide tips for breaking the ice with your family, so you can address some of the most common issues that are difficult to discuss.
RSVPs appreciated to Debbie@SeniorConnection.us or (928) 778-3747. For a complete schedule of upcoming presentations, visit www.seniorconnection.us/SpeakersBureau.htm.
More like this story
- Supporting widowed friends – you can make a difference
- Senior Connection talk addresses ‘Activities to Boost Brain Health’
- Senior Connection presentation on free captioned phone equipment set for April 14 in Prescott Valley
- Thursday talk to focus on mental clarity, fatigue as they relate to hearing
- ‘Understanding Alzheimer’s’ presentation set for Nov. 9