The Daily Courier Logo
Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
12:10 PM Tue, Aug. 14th

Days Past: Prescott’s Water History and the Biggest Splash May 15, 1948, part 2

LEFT: Reservoir construction off Douglas Street above the east side of Willow Creek Road.  The view of the photo is looking east, 1947-1948. (Sharlot Hall Museum/Courtesy, Call number 1977.0215.0056)

LEFT: Reservoir construction off Douglas Street above the east side of Willow Creek Road.  The view of the photo is looking east, 1947-1948. (Sharlot Hall Museum/Courtesy, Call number 1977.0215.0056)