Originally Published: March 11, 2018 6 a.m.
Steve’s Homestyle Café now open
A new restaurant called Steve’s Homestyle Café has opened at 4641 N. Robert Road in Prescott Valley.
Owners Steve Ayala Sr. and Steve Ayala Jr. officially opened the business on Saturday, March 3. It offers breakfast and lunch. Steve Sr. is the head chef and Steve Jr. manages the front of house.
For more information, call 928-775-4957.
Scrubs 4 Less moving
Scrubs 4 Less in Prescott Valley is relocating from its current location on 2nd Street to the Safeway shopping center along Highway 69.
The old location closed as of Saturday, March 10, and is expected to reopen at the new location on Wednesday, March 14, said co-owner Debbie Kelly.
Kelly said almost everything about the store will stay the same, including the hours and merchandise.
“It’s a better spot; more traffic,” she said. “We’re going to really push our embroidery a little bit more over there.”
For more information, call the store at 928-775-9336.
PV Good Samaritan Society receives 5 star rating
The Good Samaritan Society in Prescott Valley is now a five-star skilled nursing facility. The rating came from the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS).
The new rating — announced in February — is an improvement from the facility’s previous four-star rating. The rating system results are released quarterly and rank healthcare providers in quality of patient care and patient satisfaction.
CMS created the Five-Star Quality Rating System to help consumers, their families, and caregivers compare nursing homes more easily and to help identify areas of special interest. Nursing homes with five stars are considered to have above average quality facilities and services.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email email@example.com; for legal advertisements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Need2Know: Chick-fil-A arrives, APS wants lower rates, and Ruger cuts jobs
- Need2Know: Peavine Coffee House now in PV; Prescott Winery moving; Mama’s Artisan Pizzeria sold, renamed; Blind Brothers Arizona and Helken & Horn Advertising Agency relocate
- Need2Know: Deano’s Sweet Potato Café to reopen; Affinity RV wins award; Thumb Butte Distillery honored
- Need2Know: Prescott Sprouts hiring; Blush 2127 party
- Need2Know: Prescott Youth Job Fair, awards, builders and retail