Originally Published: July 29, 2018 6:36 a.m.
The City of Prescott Peavine Trail has been re-opened following storm damage on Wednesday, July 18, according to a news release.
The main trail head, located off Sundog Ranch Road just north of Prescott Lakes Parkway, has been reopened, utilizing temporary re-route.
About 1,000 linear feet of the southern portion of the trail (about 0.19 miles) of the trail was damaged and washed out by heavy rainfall, making the trail unsafe and inaccessible.
The trail can also be accessed via the Watson Lake trail connection, and from the Peavine North trailhead, located at 5599 Side Road, off Granite Dells Parkway.
For updates and information about the Peavine Trail and other trails in Prescott, visit www.prescotttrails.com.
More like this story
- Prescott closes main Peavine Trailhead after damage from storm microburst
- Peavine Trail set to reopen Saturday morning, Aug. 25
- Peavine Trail suffers extensive damage from storm
- New trail highlights Prescott’s latest purchase of Granite Dells open space
- City opens new stretch of trail at Watson Lake