Originally Published: July 17, 2018 6 a.m.
About a year ago, detectives from the Partners Against Narcotics Trafficking (PANT) multi-agency task force began investigating ongoing methamphetamine sales in Yavapai County. Over time, the sales have amounted to large quantities of meth allegedly being sold by multiple suspects.
The investigation so far has resulted in the seizure of more than 83 ounces of suspected meth, more than seven ounces of marijuana and several firearms. Most of the meth was sourced from the Phoenix metro area and has an estimated street value exceeding $70,000.
The following are some of the suspects involved in the operation. Additional arrests are expected as the investigation continues.
• 59-year-old Debra Jean Phillips from Dewey — Since March of this year, PANT detectives have confirmed the alleged sale of meth by Phillips once in Dewey and twice in Prescott Valley. This information, along with other evidence obtained, led to a warrant being issued for Phillips. On Wednesday, July 11, she was located at her home along South Quail Tracks and arrested. She was booked into the Yavapai County jail in Camp Verde on charges including possession and sales of a controlled substance (meth). She remains in jail on a $100,000 bond.
• 51-year-old Teresa Louise Swanson from Prescott and 42-year-old Michelle Lee Allen from Prescott — In May, PANT detectives confirmed two alleged sales of meth by Swanson from her home in the 2600 block of Granite View Circle in Prescott. During the first sale, 42-year-old Michelle Allen — the daughter of Debra Phillips — was present. The second alleged sale was arranged by Swanson and conducted by Allen. Both women were arrested on warrants at the Granite View Circle home on Tuesday, July 10. Both were booked into the Yavapai County jail in Camp Verde on charges including possession and sales of a controlled substance – meth. Swanson remains in-custody on a $10,000 bond. Allen remains in-custody on a $5,000 bond.Information provided by the Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office.
More like this story
- Narcotics taskforce arrests 2 Prescott Valley residents
- Former bar manager arrested for allegedly selling meth out of Prescott hotel room
- Meth, heroin bust by PANT results in two arrests
- Heroin dealer, on active parole, arrested following PANT investigation
- PANT detectives busy with drug seizures, arrests