Originally Published: July 10, 2018 6 a.m.
Cosplayers and more than 100,000 fans of anime and manga gathered over the weekend in Los Angeles for North America’s largest celebration of Japanese pop culture. (July 9)
More like this story
- Promoters to launch Comic Con in Glendale as industry experiences revival
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some who died in 2017
- Goodyear blows up new home for airship: an inflatable hangar
- California starts recreational pot sales, clients jam stores
- Still raging: Largest wildfire in California history grows