Originally Published: July 2, 2018 5 a.m.
Cottonwood police say that Domingo Anguiano Valdez is wanted for first-degree murder and auto theft. The murder occurred on June 28, 2004 in Cottonwood. His last known address was in Cottonwood; however, police say that he is now likely back in Mexico.
Valdez-Anguiano, 54, is a Hispanic man who is 5-foot-10 and 190 pounds. He does handyman work and landscaping for a living. He was last seen driving a 1994 black Ford Ranger, and has ties in California and Mexico. The warrant for his arrest was issued on Nov. 8, 2004.
If you have information that leads to the arrest of No. 2 of “CATCH 22” you could earn a $500 cash reward. To earn the reward, you must call Yavapai Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232 with your information within 90 days of this article. Remember, you never have to give your name.
More like this story
- CATCH 22: Cottonwood man wanted on murder warrant
- Catch 22: Day 2 - Police seek info in murder, auto theft
- Catch 22: Day 2 - $500 reward - Cottonwood man sought on murder, theft charges
- Catch 22 - Day 2: $500 reward in 2004 murder case
- SILENT WITNESS Catch 22 - Day 18: Valdez-Anguiano sought on murder, theft charges