Originally Published: July 1, 2018 6:02 a.m.
This round of Silent Witness Catch 22 – an effort over the next 22 days to catch Yavapai County’s most wanted – begins with Joel Medina-Ortiz, who has a felony warrant in his name for murder.
Prescott police say that Medina-Ortiz murdered Daniel Cook while at a motel on East Gurley Street in Prescott on Oct. 28, 2006.
Medina-Ortiz, 41, is a Hispanic man who is 5-foot-9 and 180 pounds. His whereabouts are unknown.
If you have information that leads to the arrest of No. 1 of “CATCH 22” you could earn a $3,000 cash reward. To earn the reward, you must call Yavapai Silent Witness at 1-800-932-3232 with your information within 90 days of this article. Remember, you never have to give your name.
More like this story
- SILENT WITNESS CATCH 22 - DAY 20: Medina-Ortiz wanted on murder charge from 2006
- Catch 22: Day 1 - $3,000 reward - Prescott police seek man in 2006 murder
- Catch 22 - Day One: $3,000 reward in 2006 murder case
- Catch 22: Day 20 - $3,000 reward for tips leading to arrest of Joel Medina-Ortiz
- $3,000 reward offered for Medina-Ortiz