The January 2018 edition of Pumper magazine, a trade publication that covers the septic industry, features a cover story profiling JT’s Septic of Dewey-Humboldt. The article describes how the company, established in 1994, weathered the economic downturn and emerged in good financial shape.
JT’s, founded by Jay Taulbee, employs 15 people. It’s a family business, with Jay’s sons, Jesse and Zeb, working there, the magazine said.
As the article notes, the company divested itself of several less-profitable ventures and concentrated on its bread-and-butter business, pumping septic tanks, inspections and light repairs.
JT’s Septic LLC is located at 3026 Third St. in of Dewey-Humboldt. Their number is 928-632-7077, or visit them at www.jtseptic.com.
More like this story
- Need2Know: PBC ranking; Granite Mountain Home Health and Hospice renamed; Talking Rock Ranch awarded
- 'American Profile' begins today in<BR>The Daily Courier
- Wedding & Bridal Guide 2018
- Arizona Highways named Magazine of Year at prestigious conference
- Used book sale, Disney book raffle, in Dewey-Humboldt