The Daily Courier Logo
Trusted local news leader for Prescott area communities since 1882
11:18 AM Wed, Aug. 15th

Prescott has a long history of moving houses

Old building, new location

The Bashford House, moved from Gurley Street in 1974, now sits on the grounds of Sharlot Hall Museum. (Courtesy Sharlot Hall Museum)

The Bashford House, moved from Gurley Street in 1974, now sits on the grounds of Sharlot Hall Museum. (Courtesy Sharlot Hall Museum)