Prescott Sears staying open
Sears Holdings, the parent company of Sears and Kmart stores, will be closing more than 100 more stores this year.
This announcement comes after it announced in November that is would close 45 Kmart stores and 18 Sears stores after the 2017 holiday shopping season.
Neither announcement included the Sears in Prescott.
New financial services business in Prescott
A new financial services business called Forethought Investment Group has opened up at 3605 Crossings Dr. in Prescott.
Owner Carole Miller also owns First Guaranteed Financial, which shares the same building.
For more information and to find out about financial seminars, call 928-776-6466.
To submit items for the Courier’s Need2Know, email email@example.com; for legal advertisements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Local Sears, Kmart stores spared from closures... so far
- Deal to buy Sears will help Kmart
- Prescott Valley Kmart is closing in April
- Need2Know: MunchkinLand coming soon; A Dog’s Life temporarily closes
- Need2Know: FooteWork celebrating 20 years; Sam’s has not sold; Golden Nugget rentals holds open house; Northern Arizona Pain Institute offers new treatment