Originally Published: February 16, 2018 6 a.m.
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — Authorities say speeds reached 100 mph during a police pursuit of a stolen school bus in southwest Ohio
The Dayton Daily News reports a chase began shortly before 3 a.m. Wednesday. The bus had been stolen from the Twin Valley schools in West Alexandria, about 19 miles (31 kilometers) west of Dayton.
The chase began in Brookville, northwest of Dayton. The bus struck a parked car during the chase, which ended in the Dayton suburb of Trotwood.
A suspect was arrested.
More like this story
- Watch: 10-year-old leads police, state troopers on high-speed chase
- Stolen flatbed, slow chase: Driver couldn’t shift gears
- Suspected shoplifter throws panties, bras from car window during dangerous high-speed chase
- Two teens prompt two pursuits in stolen jeep incident
- Motorcycle flight lands man in jail on felony charges